It is considered a typical village. It was lately refurbished according to international tourist standards. It is 6 km away from Batroun City and had an altitude of 450 meters. It can be reached from Batroun via Ijdabra. Its St-Pantaleon’s Church (Mar Bindi Laymoun) was built around 1763. Mar Bindi is the village Patron, and women make vows to him for pregnancy. Close to this church is a big statue of the saint. The other churches are St-Lucius’ (Mar Nohra, 1890) and St-Anthony’s of Padua (Mar Antonios Al-Badwani, 1911). In the latter, the artist Habib Srour the image of the Saint. Beside the churches, one can find the grotto “Madarat” to the west of Bejdarfel, with several rocky ditches surrounded with sarcophagi.