Dahr Abi Yaghi
A village in mid-Batroun area, 19 km far from the city, at an altitude of 550 m. One can get to it from Batroun across Edde, Jran, Deria and Toula; or via Ijdabra, Bejdarfel, Kfifane, Deria and Toula. It St-Michael’s parish church (Mar Mikhael) dates back to 800 AD. It was a hermitage for monks. One can also find the Assistance Lady’s Church (Saydet Al-Khalass) in a place called “Al Bquay’a” and that dates back to 1872. There are also archaeological sarcophagi.