A village in mid-Batroun area, bordered by the “Al-Jawz” River from the nort. It is 19 km away from the City. Its altitude is 450 m. it can be reached from Batroun via Ijdabra, Bejdarfel, Kour valley, Kfarhay and Boqsmaya. Its St-Michael’s parish church (Mar Mikhayel) was built around 1900. One can also find at Jebla the church of the Lady of the Corner (Saydet Al-Cornet). It is an old church that was refurbished.