A village in the highland of Batroun area, 20 km distant from the City, at an altitude of 1000 m. one can get to it from Batroun via Edde, Jran, Deria, Chabtine and Alali, or via Ijdabra, Bejdarfel, Kfifane, Deria, Chebtine and Alali. Its St-Roch’s parish church (Mar Roukoz) dates back to mid 19th century. It was built on the rubble of an old church. There is also a new church: St-George’s (Mar Gerges, 1965) and St-Elias church. In addition, one can find rocky presses and sarcophagi.