A village in mid-Batroun region; 21 km far from the City. Its altitude in 825 m. it can be reached from Batroun via Edde, Jran, Deria, Toula and Dahr Abi Yaghi; or via Ijdabra, Bejdarfel, Kfifane, Deria, Toula and Dahr Abi Yaghi. Its St-George’s parish church (Mar Gerges) dates back to around 1892. Part of its floor is mosaic. One can also see the church of the Miraculous “Lady of Makbousine” (Saydet Al-Makbousine) perching on a peak, in addition to Sts-Peter and Paul’s Church (Mar Botros wa Boulos) built in the beginning of the twentieth century. There are also many sarcophagi some of which with engravings.