A village in the highland of mid-Batroun area, 22 km distant from the City. Its altitude is 900 m. it can be reached from Batroun via Edde, Jran Deria, Chabtine, Alali and Mahmarch; or via Ijdabra, Bejdarfel, Kfifane, Deria, Chabtine, Alali and Mahmarch. Its St-Alexius’ parish church (Mar Risha) dates back to 1847. One can also find the Lady’s church (As-Saydet or Saydet Naya) which was recently restored and St-Domece’s church (Mar Doumit). In addition, there are engraved sarcophagi that date back to early Christianity and writings on rock from Emperor Adrianus’s reign. Furter, one can find wells and several presses engraved in rock.