A village in mid Batroun region; 13 km far from the city. Its altitude is 500 m. it can be reached from Batroun via Ijdabra, Bejdarfel, and Kour valley. Its St-Domece’s parish church (Mar Doumit) dates back to 1892. Its “St-Elias” church is new. In addition, one can find the convent and school of the “Maronite Nuns of the Holy Family” that date back to late nineteenth century, and the convent of the Capuchin’s Fathers. Further, there are wells excavated in rock for the collection of water, rocky cemeteries and wine-presses. Since year 2001, and in August, a musical evening is being held in the main place of the village followed by an open air country dinner.