The first coastal village we enter from the southern part of North Lebanon Department via the area known as “Al-Madfoun”. It is 5 km distant from Batroun City. It stretched from coastline to an altitude of 200 m. it can be reached from batroun via Kfarabida. Its St-Stephan’s parish church (Mar Estephan) dates back to around 1877, and its St-Stephan’s parish church (Mar Estephan) dates back to around 1877, and its St-John the baptist’s church (Mar Youhanna Al-Ma’madan) to the first half of the 19th century. There are also St-Elias church (1940) and St-Joseph (Mar Youssif) church (1960) In addition, one can find the vestiges of a Roman bridge in the valley of Madfoun. The seashores of this village are of white pebbles and of rocks, and alongside one can enjoy the beaches and restaurants well-known for their seafood, or practice a variety of water sports. In addition, there is a club for wind-surfing..