A village in mid-Batroun region, 15 km far from the city. Its altitude is 650 meters. It can be reached from Batroun via Edde, Jran and Deria; or via Ijdabra, Bejdarfel, Kfifane and Deria. Its St-Domece’s (Mar Doumit) parish church dates back to 1270, it was restored in 1921 and has beautiful stone vaults inside. There are also the Slayyeb church and “Mar Aabda’s” church. One can also find stone sarcophagi in “Al-Roueis” place as well as writings and symbols engraved on rocks in “al-Hareek” and “Al-Sheer” places.